Location: Mumbai (WFH for now)
The candidate shall be responsible for:
• Representing Scroll by pitching offerings to clients and media agencies across categories
• Interpreting briefs from clients/ brands to understand the brand positioning, brand objective, key marketing challenges, and resources available (duration of activity, budgets available, other supports)
• Primary & Secondary Research to understand product and content consumption behavior
• Driving ideation across digitally native ad formats like sponsored articles, videos, display solutions & more through brainstorming sessions with the internal creative and sales team.
• Creating & securing approvals for complete marketing solution proposals for brands including rollout plans, budgets & logistics.
• Executing approved plans alongside a team of content writers, designers and videographers. Some proposals would require working with external vendors like production houses and influencer agencies.
A candidate should:
• Have a balance of very strong base in marketing creativity, especially writing.
• Be able to manage campaigns on Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and more.
• Know how to operate CMS and web analytical tools like Google Analytics
• Have commercial knowledge to execute ideas within the agreed budgets
• Have the ability to understand the challenges facing a brand and recommend effective solutions for the client which in turn will maximize revenues for the company.
• Preferably have 5+ years of outstanding experience in marketing and media industries, preferably in a Brand Marketing profile. A couple of years of Agency experience would be a plus point.
You will be working closely with:
• The Client (typically senior level Marketing and Media teams)
• The editorial, sales & product team at Scroll to propose solutions that are within the brand and editorial guidelines of Scroll
• It will also require interactions with external vendors like production houses & event companies to execute certain proposed solutions.
How to apply:
• Interested applicants can send their resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
• Subject line should be: Brand Solutions – Senior Creative Manager